Monday, October 10, 2011

Modelista Sao Paulo

This is the first polish I tried from my epic Adelaide haul.

 

Modelista Sao Paulo:

SaoPaulo2ct

This polish was a real beauty! Two coats, such easy and smooth application. It wore like steel, too. It’s such a pretty royal purple. It’s not a shimmer but it’s not quite a metallic. I’m not really sure what to call it.

 

I’m really impressed with the Modelista polishes. I really wasn’t sure about them at first, but I figured I didn’t have much to lose because they were out on clearance.

 

Do you own any Modelista polishes? Unfortunately I only have one more: Koh Samui, a beautiful bright pink.

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty! no modelista polishes here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous, Kristy! Not a unique colour by any means but just pretty

    ReplyDelete