Saturday, September 1, 2012

L’Oreal-Mysterious Icon

It’s another Loreal! Shock horror Smile with tongue out When I first got these I spent about a week trying the different ones just because of how beautiful the colours were.

 

This is a rather popular shade amongst the Aussies on Facebook, Mysterious Icon:

MysteriousIcon2ct

How friggin beautiful is that?! It’s a gorgeous mocha colour with a gold shimmer. It looks so different to how it does in the bottle but I love it to pieces. I actually stamped little paw prints all over this but for some silly reason didn’t take a photo of it?!

Anywhoo, this is two coats using L’Oreals fabulous new brush. I can’t rave enough about it! It is so nice to have a polish which accommodates for wider nails. <3

 

Do you have Mysterious Icon? What do you think? And what do you think the name is all about?!

 

Em

4 comments:

  1. Dude...great pic of this one! I love Mysterious Icon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate :D That means a lot coming from you :) Mysterious Icon is so perdy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many times have I picked this up and walked away? Next time it's coming home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't regret it, Vita! It's a dark horse :D

    ReplyDelete