Saturday, August 4, 2012

Unknown Light Blue with Konad

I recently bought a bunch of polishes off a friend here in town and there are quite a few I don’t actually know the brand of.

 

This polish is one of the pretties I scored:

LtBlue3ct

This polish was very, very sheer. This took three coats to build up to a gorgeous squishy blue jelly. This is the colour I thought was missing from the OPI NYC Ballet Collection. It fits right in!

 

I thought it deserved some pretty, delicate stamping:

LtBlue3ctKonad

I used a Konad plate with their special stamping polish. So, so pretty Open-mouthed smile

Unfortunately the wear time on this wasn’t great but I didn’t mind too much because it was gorgeous while it lasted!

 

What do you think?
Em

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this - the stars just add to the pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vita :D I love how dainty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very much like CG For Audrey! Now I want to wear THAT instead of the Nubar Torrid Red I've just put on to stamp over..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very much like CG For Audrey! Now I want to wear THAT instead of the Nubar Torrid Red I've just put on to stamp over..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawwww sorry!!! Don't you hate that?!

    ReplyDelete