Tuesday, July 10, 2012

OPI–Congeniality Is My Middle Name & Crown Me Already!

Why did I wait so long to get the OPI Miss Universe collection!? What a stunning collection of polishes! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, OPI are awesome at their smaller, 4-6 polish, collections. I think their 12 polish collections are a bit overkill and a bit greedy. I generally only ever want a few polishes out of the larger collections but I tend to want most of the smaller collections.

 

Anyway, enough babble and onto the pretty polishes!

CongIsMyMidName_CrownMeAlready

Congeniality Is My Middle Name (two coats) and Crown Me Already! (two coats). This photo doesn’t do Congeniality Is My Middle Name justice. It’s a pretty, deep magenta with a lovely shimmer. Formula was not too bad but it stained the hell out of my cuticles which made for a long clean up time.

Crown Me Already! is beautiful! It’s a super chunky silver glitter with fine and large glitter and large hexes. Again, the photo doesn’t do it justice. I don’t usually like chunky glitters but this one is a real exception.

 

Do you have this collection?
Em

1 comment:

  1. I'm not an OPI fan, but I have Crown me Already in my collection, I think it's absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete