Thursday, May 10, 2012

OPI DS Magic

I’ve been using my OPI DS polishes sparingly lately. I like to bring them out on a special occasion, like when I’m feeling a little blue and need cheering up.

 

This stunner is enough to brighten up anyone’s day!

This is OPI DS Magic:

DSMAgic

Oh, and it truly is magic. A beautiful glittery, shimmery blue/purple duochrome. I found it really hard to get the purple to pop in the photo but you can see it a little in the bottle. It is a real stunner. It’s very bling bling without being over the top.

 

I think this is my favourite out of all the DS’ I have Open-mouthed smile Which is your favourite?

 

Em

6 comments:

  1. this is also my favourite from the DS range, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo pretty. It's amazing how much shine OPI was able to actually get into a polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh stunning! I really have to invest in some of the DS collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really can tell why they are Designer Series, can't you?! Gorgeous :D

    you definitely need to grab some :D :D So worth it!

    ReplyDelete