Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Essence–Chasing Waves & Splash Refresh striping

The lovely Sarah from Shatter Me Claire did some more polish shopping for me recently. She was kind enough to pick up the essence Sun Club collection for me.

 

I decided to do some freehand nail art and try out two of the colours at once:

Chasingwaves_Splashrefresh

This is Chasing Waves (darker green) and Splash Refresh (lighter green). I painted two coats of Splash Refresh as my base and then freehanded the stripes on top with Chasing Waves.

These colours looked awesome together and the formulas were great. I was relatively pleased with how the stripes turned out. I don’t do any freehand so it was a good start!

 

I am so glad you  can get essence easily in Australia now, and it’s well priced!! Winner Open-mouthed smile

Em

1 comment: