Sunday, January 29, 2012

BYS–Drop in the Ocean

Wow, BYS have really done it this time. This relatively newish polish is absolutely STUNNING.

Take a look:

DropintheOcean2ct

WOW. This photo does not do it justice even a little bit. This is a gorgeous medium teal colour but my camera refuses to pick up its true colour and Photoshop refuses to come to the party and let me adjust the colour accordingly (or I’m just not doing it properly Smile with tongue out).

 

The formula is amazing and it almost covered in one coat. I did two just to be safe. The wear was fabulous! I had a little bit of chipping on the third day but that’s because I was doing hot stone massages for half the day and kept dragging my nails along the stones (which I loathe. It’s like fingernails down a blackboard to me).

 

I did some pretty nail stamping with my trusty Red Angel image plates:

DropintheOcean2ctKonad

I used Konad Special Polish in Pastel Blue. I really love these Red Angel plates. They have amazing images and they are fantastic quality for such a low price. I think you can only get them on Amazon!

 

What do you think? Do you love this colour as much as I do?

Em

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. I love how you did the stamping in blue rather than white. I think I need to grab a set of the Red Angel plates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D I thought I'd try something different since I always use white for stamping.. I'm pleased with how it turned out :D The Red Angel plates are so, so good. I love them :D They're as good as Konad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man don't tell me that they are great :( I'm broke! *puts it on the wish list* Fantastic colour though

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I know the feeling hun!! Too many things on the wish list!

    ReplyDelete