Monday, December 5, 2011

essie Life Saver with Konad

I wasn’t sure about this polish. Sure, it looked great in the bottle but I thought the beautiful shimmer in the bottle would disappear once on the nail.

Luckily, I was wrong Open-mouthed smile 

This is essie Life Saver:

LifeSaver3ct

A gorgeous orange with gold microshimmer. It is STUNNING! The subtle shimmer really tones the polish down and makes it something a little different.

This was three coats because I’m pedantic and had a couple of tiny bald spots after two coats. Gorgeous formula, as I’ve discovered most essies have!

 

And what goes so well with orange?

LifeSaver3ct2

Tiggerrrrrr! Konad tiger full nail design in Konad Princess Special Polish (Warm Black).

I LOVE IT Open-mouthed smile It’s so fun and eyecatching but not TOO out there and garish like some oranges are. Definitely my favourite orange by far!


I wore this to the Christmas pageant here and got so many compliments!

 

Have you done any Konad-ing you love lately?

Em

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. No wonder you got many compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I don't like the orange on it's own per se but with the stamping it's a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all :D

    Jeanne, I couldn't believe how awesome the tiger stripes looked!! Definitely added that wow factor
    !

    ReplyDelete