Thursday, September 15, 2011

essie Going Incognito

Man, I love this polish. I can’t even put into words how much I love it.
It is the perfect dark green. It’s more of a Winter colour but eh, who am I to pay attention to the seasons!? I love a good dark green polish. I’m not a huge fan of light greens apart from mints and other pastels though.
Anyway, enough of my babbling and on to the photo:

GoingIncognito2ct
This is two coats. Amazing formula. Seriously, I could not pick one flaw with it. It wore so well too. I really need more essies!! I only have one in my collection left to try, borrowed & blue.

Do you love a good green?

Em

PS This is my 100th post - woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, for 100 posts. Gorgeous colour. Who cares about seasons when Australia'sweather is like it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I totally screwed up my 100th post by posting my It's Almost Friday funny video before it :P Bwahaha.

    So true, we're having 30 degree days at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete